Join us at the Derryfield Country Club (625 Mammoth Road, Manchester) on Tuesday, October 4th for an evening of fun, food, and memories with your colleagues.
- Two Exciting Presentations this year!!!
- Julie Spang & Barbara Cheeks share their experiences . . . What Makes a MakerSpace Successful!
- Maureen Yoder from Lesley University walks us down memory lane with . . .Education Technology Over the Years Retrospective
- EVERYONE attending receives 35th anniversary commemorative gift!
- NHACES, NHACC, and NHSTE Past Presidents receive a special gift.
If you are not already a NHSTE member, it is easy to join and we even have a FREE membership (Basic).
Date: Tuesday, October 4th, 2016
Time: 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, September 27, 2016
We regret that we cannot offer onsite registration.
Program of Events:
- 4:00 to 4:45 - Past Presidents Reception & Tech Museum
- 4:45 to 5:30 - Julie Spang & Barbara Cheeks - What Makes a MakerSpace Successful?
- 5:30 to 6:15 - General Business Meeting
- 6:15 to 7:00 - Dinner and Networking
- 7:00 to 7:45 - Maureen Yoder - Education Technology Over the Years Retrospective
- 7:45 to 8:00 - Closing Thanks & Raffle
- NHSTE Premium Member: $25 or 1 NHSTE Event Coupon
- NHSTE Basic Member: $30 or 1 NHSTE Event Coupon
- NHSTE Board Members (current & new): Free*
- NHSTE, NHACES, NHACC Past Presidents: Free*
*Promotion code will be emailed to these individuals directly.
You may pay for your registration using check, purchase order, NHSTE event coupon, VISA, or MasterCard.
Directions to the Derryfield Country Club can be found at: