Automated features and depth of content make Ascend the right choice when improved math achievement is your goal. Ascend helps build critical math skills faster while saving students, teachers, and administrators valuable time. Ascend combines continuous assessment, targeted instruction, prescriptive tutorials and powerful reporting toolsundefinedgiving you a proven, direct route to improved math performance.
NHSTE brings you this product at discounted pricing.
Please call Cyndy for a quote or demo:
801-0444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For an interactive demo, please click here
and then click on Interactive Demo
- Ascend meets Academic Standards
- Ascend scope and sequence is set up by grade level according to NCTM standards
- Ascend engages students in learning
- Meets students at their individual level – regardless of their grade level to fill in skill gaps
- Students receive instruction in a logical math sequence when they need it
- Students have the ability to track their own success!
- Unique features of Ascend
- Automatically creates individual study plans for students based on strengths and weaknesses
- Ascend offers more than drill and practice – multiple modalities of learning
- Video Instruction
- Explorations to reinforce learning
- Interactive Practice with immediate feedback and opportunities for reteaching
- Printable Resources
- Student Tracking of individual progress
- Ascend offers both formative and summative reporting
- Ascend offers a self-paced resource and in-class instructional support
- Ascend automatically differentiates instructional paths according to individual strengths and weaknesses as diagnosed on pre-assessments
The Ascend Math Solution Features:
- Differentiate Instruction to Boost Achievement
Using embedded, continual assessments and without demands of manipulating technology, Ascend guides students through individualized instructional paths. Ascend’s multi modalities of learning including award-winning video instruction means students can work independently in class, computer labs, before/after school programs, and at home, and always receive consistent, individualized instruction.
- Reinforce Complex Mathematics Concepts With Activities
Ascend prescribes ample interactive practice and activities for the skills and
concepts students need to master.
- Save Time Without Compromising Instructional Quality
With Ascend's diagnostics and differentiated instructional paths, teachers don't need to spend time developing extra lesson plans and instruction for students requiring additional math help outside the classroom. Further, Ascend's automated reporting saves instructors time by eliminating the need to grade or scan papers, or compile time-consuming reports. This helps math instructors focus instruction more effectively for students and strengthens communication among teachers, parents, and administrators.