eBoard is a simple to use online service that allows educators to very quickly and easily post information online for parents and students. In just seconds any educator (regardless of technical know how) can easily post messages, photos, files and links online for parents, students or other educators.
How it Works
Each user (teacher, administrator, coachetc.) gets their own "eBoard" - their own place where they have the ability to post "notes" containing messages, links, photos and file attachments. They can make their eBoard public or private (password protected), and can post notes as often as they'd like. Parents, students and others can access the eBoards through a link on the school or district Web site.
The eBoard service is hosted and managed by eBoard so there is no hardware to install or software to download. eBoard can be accessed from home, school or any computer with an Internet connection and it doesn't matter if you usea PC or a Mac!
- Each eBoard has 20mb of storage for file attachments
- Each eBoard can be divided into up to 5 sections, or "tabs"
- An unlimited number of notes may be posted onto each tab
- Each note can contain up to 10,000 characters of text, in addition to file attachments
- eBoard is platform independent, and can be used on both PCs and Macs
The above are specifications for a single subscription, Sizes change for schoolor district purchases.
eBoard can be purchased by an individual teacher, for a whole school or schoold istrict.
For more information and pricing, please contact:
PO Box 358
Georges Mills, NH 03751