Why LanSchool v7.7?
The decision on what classroom management solution to purchase is critical because teachers will be using it in the classroom everyday.
Here's why our current customers chose LanSchool as their preferred solution.
- LanSchool is clean, simple and easy-to-use. Teachers love it.
- It is reliable and uses significantly less network bandwidth than other solutions.
- It is complete, no add-ons are required to block the Internet, Applications, Printing and USB drives.
- It keeps working even when students try to disrupt it.
- It costs less and is better supported than any other solution on the market.
- It supports PCs, Macs, Linux and Thin Clients such as NComputing, Terminal Services and Citrix.
Check out what's new in LanSchool v7.7.
- LanSchool Connection Server
- New Client-Server Model
- Improved support in VLAN & Wireless environments
- LanSchool can run “Hybrid” – P2P & Client\Server
- Classroom Management from the Cloud
- LanSchool Distance Teaching over the Internet
- Expanded iOS Teacher Assistant and Student capabilities
- New Android Student
- LanSchool Tech Console now included
- Centralized Faronics Deep Freeze Control
- Improved Software Install – Multiple installations at the same time
- LanSchool Tech Console now included
- Ubuntu Linux supported as a student
- Vernier LabQuest science device supported as a student
- WMS Console Plug-in for Windows MultiPoint Server 2011
- Automated class lists from SIS
- ScreenFeed – slideshow of student screens
- Testing enhancements
- Add tardy students to a test
- Secure essay (electronic blue book)
- Screen blanking and Show teacher screen before login
- Send/Collect subfolders
- Faster install
Video Guided Tour: Three minute video quick tour of LanSchool’s major functions.
Educator Testimonials: LanSchool is a favorite of teachers.Here’s why.
Evaluate: Download a free, fully functional 30-day trial.http://lanschool.com/trial
Teacher's Assistant for the Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod
The LanSchool v7.7 teacher console will now run on the Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod. It is called the Teacher’s Assistant. When paired with a LanSchool Teacher console running on either Mac or Windows, the Teacher’s Assistant can perform the following features on Mac, Windows or Thin Client students:
Reduce Student Distractions
Teachers can reduce student distractions by Blanking Screens, Limiting Applications and Limiting Web Browsing on student computers. This helps direct student attention from their computer to the teacher and keeps students on task.
Ideal for monitoring student activity within a classroom setting, the Thumbnail feature allows you to view all screens as well as see the current application and website that the students are running. Teachers can send messages to all or individual students.
Assess Student Understanding
Students can be quickly polled during a lecture with true/false or multiple choice questions.
Help Individual Students
Students can silently Request Help from the teacher. A small question mark appears on the thumbnail with the student question, which indicates they need help.
Remote Control Student
The Remote Control Student feature in LanSchool 7.7 allows teachers to be mobile in the classroom while still having access to remotely use the mouse and keyboard on a selected student’s machine
Remote Control Teacher
Remote Control Teacher allows teachers to use all the features of the LanSchool Teacher Console while moving about the classroom
Comes with 3 years of upgrades and support and will even fly in an engineer if it can't be resolved over the phone. This is easy to do since it virtually has no problems.
District licenses are available, call or email Cyndy
For more information, a demo or pricing please contact Cyndy Currier, firstname.lastname@example.org, 603-801-0444