- Be specific and detailed but to the point.
- Engage the reader with the abstract. Think of it like a press release where you want to grab someone's attention
- Grant should be about the content, the learning, and the students, not the technology.
- Make sure to itemized budget is made public so that all readers have access during the process of review.
- Do not put a lot of time time into formatting such as bullets, fancy page breaks, etc. because they do not transfer from Google Forms to the application form given to evaluators. The formatting can cause a lot of issues with the application and result in misunderstanding of the content of the application.
- Does each person on the team have to blog?
- No, but it is nice to hear different perspectives
- Do all members of the team need to attend CMTC to present?
- Do all team members need to be NHSTE premium members?
- No, but we encourage it for the added benefits that come with a premium membership
- Are monthly blog posts required? How many?
- Yes, Two at a minimum but more are encouraged.