ISTE 2013 - SAN ANTONIO
When: June 23-26, 2013
Where: San Antonio Convention Center
Conference Registration Information
You must register for the general conference in addition to your hotel arrangements. NHSTE members will receive the "Super Early-Bird" registration rates by May 1, 2012. The Super Early-Bird rates are $338 for general public or $239 for ISTE members. Just remember to identify that you are a member of NHSTE, our NH ISTE Affiliate. To ensure this, be sure to click on NHSTE in the pull-down list of affiliate organizations.
You can register online at the ISTE 2013 website.
NHSTE Housing Block Information:
(Please note: the NHSTE Housing Block is now closed!!!)
Until March 26, 2013, NHSTE has a block of rooms reserved at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites Convention Center just one block from the convention center. If you want to reserve one of the NHSTE block rooms, you MUST do it online. Please follow these simple steps:
1) Click on this link or copy and paste the NHSTE Housing Block link below directly into your browser:
2) Click on "View Rooms and Rates"
3) Click on "Book"
4) Select dates needed (remember, you can always drop nights before 4/10/13 with no penalty)
5) Click on "Book"
6) Fill in details for each guest (you can fill in TBD for now for additional people in your room if you are not sure who you might share your room with)
7) Complete the payment process
8) Review your information
9) Submit final confirmation.
Remember to put a note in your calendar for April 9th to double check your plans and cancel any days you no longer want.
You are responsible for booking your own hotel arrangements even if you are staying in the NHSTE block. On March 27, 2013 all unused rooms in the NHSTE housing block will go back into the general housing pool!
Reservations cancelled after 5:00 p.m. EST on April 10, 2013, will be assessed a $150 cancellation fee, unless specific alternative arrangements have been negotiated with ISTE.
Hotel Name: LaQuinta Inn & Suites Convention Center
Rates: Single $158 Double $158 _______________