May, 2012 Updates:
- EES purchase orders for 2012-13 are due at GovConnection by June 7, 2012!
- Licensing on System Center 2012 has changed - attend the upcoming webinar for more details.
- Please be sure you are on the Tech Coordinators' email list to receive timely information on this program.
- We are nearing the end of Year 3 of our Consortium! This means that you will need to renew your Select Agreement (at no charge) - please contact GovConnection.
The NHSTE/Microsoft Consortium offers our members two (2) options for discounted purchases of Microsoft products:
- The Academic Select Agreement is for regular purchases of one or more licenses of any MS product. To participate in this agreement, contact your GovConnection Account Manager for a free annual enrollment form.
- The new EES Agreement replaces what used to be a School Agreement, and is a subscription model under which you pay an annual fee to license your entire organization for any current version of Microsoft Windows, Windows Server, or Office. Unlike the School Agreement, which was priced per computer; the EES Agreement is priced per FTE (full-time employee).
EES Agreement Program Details:
This program is open to any independent or public school / district in New Hampshire who holds a NHSTE membership. Memberships are free and available on this website.
There are two EES options, and the links below outline the difference between the products included in each of the options. BOTH options include Windows desktop operating systems, Microsoft Office, and Windows Servers, as well as Exchange and Sharepoint. The Enterprise CAL covers additional server products such as Forefront, Lync, or Systems Center.
- Desktop Core CAL
- Enterprise CAL
DEC 1 EES_Program Overview
The “Desktop Options” document contains the MSRP - by pooling the buying power of multiple districts, we have achieved "Level B" pricing and our actual pricing is quite a bit lower than this. Please contact your GovConnection Account Manager for specific pricing. Server and server software CALs are included, but the server OS and server product (Sharepoint, Exchange, etc.) base software must also be purchased each year.
Licensing is per full-time-employee (FTE). Remember that you count full-time knowledge-worker employees (i.e., not custodians or kitchen staff who never touch a computer or email). It is your choice whether to license paraprofessionals or teacher's aides, depending on the degree to which they use computers, email, and technology.
- Full-time employees = 1.0 FTE
- Half-time teachers = 1/3 FTE
- Half-time staff = 1/2 FTE
Please contact: your GovConnection Account Manager at 1-800-800-0019 (Weekdays, 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST)
or Christopher Guerrette, GovConnection Account Manager for NHSTE, (800) 800-0019 x33340, firstname.lastname@example.org
or Pam McLeod , NHSTE Microsoft Chair, (603) 875-0396